Today’s post is the first from our product guru and contributor, Liene Stevens of The Splendid Collective. She’s played a huge role in the launch of this exciting project and we’re lucky to have her! So to start us off, Liene’s recommendations from the newest line of Kate Spade. And if you want to email her with products for consideration, drop her a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks Liene! xoHarmony
1. This cross-body purse lets you keep your wallet, hotel key, and Flip cam close by while allowing you to have your hands free for a safari, tropical hike or stroll through an open-air bazaar. Cobble Hill Ellen, $225
2. Whether relaxing on a beach or hitting the slopes, a good pair of sunglasses is a must. Whatever your adventure, these add instant style. Halle sunglasses, $128
3. These may not be typical honeymoon fare, but if you’re having a destination wedding, packing your own champagne glasses can be a great way to incorporate an item sure to become a wedding heirloom. I love Kate Spade’s modern twist on a vintage design with these Mr. and Mrs. crystal glasses. If you’re honeymooning in the same spot as your wedding, celebrate with these the entire trip. Darling Point Crystal Champagne Glasses (set of 2), $80
4. My number one rule for any type of travel is to always carry on your must-have makeup. It’s so much easier to deal with long layovers or missing luggage if you can wash your face and feel pretty in the midst of any unexpected “adventures.” Sturdier than a flimsy sandwich bag, Kate’s airline cosmetic case is the perfect way to tote your facial essentials. Airline Cosmetic Bag, $50
5. If walking tours are on your honeymoon itinerary, be sure to pack a pair of these gold sequined flats. For destination weddings, consider gifting a pair to each of your bridesmaids so they can dance the night away in comfortable style. Flash gold flats, $125